So I know I am a little behind with updating the blog. Especially considering that we are nearly at the end of the soccer season and I am just now getting these up. As justification I was hoping to get some pictures of Sierra actually playing. I made the mistake of giving the camera to Blake and he got involved with talking, so no pictures of the game happened. She does have a game tonight, so we may be able to get picture there. But I am done waiting.
So here are my two soccer players!!! This is their first year playing and have both done really well. The love the game!!!! Which makes me REALLY happy. I love soccer!!!





They both have such a "go get 'em" attitude!! It is fun to watch!
1 comment:
I'm glad I'm not the only one not posting for a while...
Post a Comment