Sierra loved coming up with ideas of what candy we could use for all the different parts of the cell. We had so much fun melting Starburst and rolling them out. And placing them all just where they needed to be. I am a bit sorry to admit it, cause as I have mentioned before I really feel like most of the projects sent home are for me (and I already went through grade school). But it was a very fun project to do, and we had a good time doing it.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
3-D cell project
A few weeks back (okay, it was a whole month ago), Sierra came home with a paper saying that we, I mean she, had to make a 3-D model of a cell. WHAT!!!!! I had no idea where to start. My first thoughts were of a styrofoam ball and that did not sound very fun. So, as quick as I could I went to my favorite method of research, GOOGLE! I found an idea I thought I, I mean she, could do. This is what we came up with.


Sierra loved coming up with ideas of what candy we could use for all the different parts of the cell. We had so much fun melting Starburst and rolling them out. And placing them all just where they needed to be. I am a bit sorry to admit it, cause as I have mentioned before I really feel like most of the projects sent home are for me (and I already went through grade school). But it was a very fun project to do, and we had a good time doing it.
Sierra loved coming up with ideas of what candy we could use for all the different parts of the cell. We had so much fun melting Starburst and rolling them out. And placing them all just where they needed to be. I am a bit sorry to admit it, cause as I have mentioned before I really feel like most of the projects sent home are for me (and I already went through grade school). But it was a very fun project to do, and we had a good time doing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow Heather! You are so clever. An edible cell, sounds delish!!
Post a Comment