Savannah's events and times are as follows:
200 yard IM--3:38.30
50 yard Freestyle--39.68 (dropped nearly 1 second from her last time)
100 yard Butterfly--1:43.04
50 yard Breaststroke--55.99 (dropped 3 and a half seconds from her last time)
Here Savannah is swimming her butterfly.
Sierra's events and times are as follows:
50 yard Butterfly--43.32 (dropped 5.25 seconds)
50 yard Freestyle--40.33 (dropped .79 of a second)
50 yard Breaststroke--1:01.30
50 yard Backstroke--42.43 (dropped .62 of a second)
100 yard Freestyle--1:31.44
Here is Sierra doing her backstroke. This is her favorite stroke and she usually does not have any competition, not so this time around. The girl next to her pushed her on everything.
Saige's events and times are as follows:
50 yard Freestyle--1:24.32
50 yard Backstroke--1:10.24 (dropped 8.22 seconds)
Here is Saige "diving" in for her Freestyle race.
And here she is in her backstroke. She looks so at peace doesn't she?
I have to say the thing that surprised me the most in this meet was watching Saige warm-up. She did a 100 IM, which just means that she did one length of the pool for each of the four strokes. This may not seem like a big deal, but I did not even know she could get across the pool doing the butterfly or the breaststroke, so I was just shocked.
It has been so much fun watching these three progress in their swimming. They have done so great and worked really hard.
3 comments:
I am so proud of you girls. that is so cool. I hope you know that you know how to swim much better then I do. you all rock!!
What great little swimmers. Will they have a team in snowflake?
They do have a swim team in Snowflake. I am not sure how "into" it we will be there. But they will have it available. Which is good for Saige. I would really like her to get better so I don't worry at all about her at the pool.
Post a Comment