Saturday, January 17, 2009

One big hole

On Thursday we took the kids on an "educational field trip." We called the school and let them know that our three oldest would not be at school that day and then we set off for.........


We went on a mile hike with our great tour guide, Eduardo. Here he is showing us the fossils that have been found at the bottom of the crater.


And here is our family picture that at the mid-point of our hike.


And here we are at the bottom of the crater. Unless you are looking too closely and then you will realize that we are really inside in front of a backdrop.



It was a lot of fun and very educational.

2 comments:

Trish said...

What a fun day! I wish I could have been there with you!

Johnson Family said...

What a fun family trip! I love how educational it was. (and how fun too).
Family trips are awesome and you guys are troopers to hike with five kids for a whole mile. Kudos to you.
Johnson's