Monday, February 2, 2009

Funny Two-Year-Old Comments

Okay, so I am thinking I can probably post without having pictures. I just wanted to share some funny things Summit has been doing lately.

One of my favorites is that he spins around in a circle, running as fast as he can as he looks at the ground and says......."Mom, I'm getting busy." I keep trying to tell him it is "dizzy," but alas he will not change his ways.

He calls his belly button a "lady button." Blake finds this extremely amusing (not). One day I am sure Summit will find it as funny as we do.

At church from the moment we sit down in sacrament meeting to the closing prayer Summit calls out about every 10 minutes of so, "Is it time to go to nursery?" I am glad he loves nursery, but I am sure it can be a little disruptive to have those around us.

We have a friend here (I know shocking, that someone spends time with us) whose last name is Holland, but Summit insists on calling her Sister Larson since that is what their kids call me, but Summit does not understand that. He will also ask, "Are we going to the Larson's?" meaning the Holland's.

It is so fun to watch kids progress in their understanding. That is one thing I love about Primary. Kind of an off the subject thought, but Summit will go into Primary next January and then the following January Sedona will. YIKES!!! I am not ready for that. My three oldest were the oldest in Sunbeams. With these last two, they will be the youngest, especially Sedona.

No comments: