For dinner we had Wikiki Meatballs (which Savannah wants to learn how to make this year) and Blake made a fabulous dutch oven cake. Since it was still hot, we could not put the candles inside it. So I just held one for her.
Monday, February 9, 2009
She can't be!!!!
Savannah is now into double digits. Whoa Baby!!!! I cannot believe she is 10 years old. She had a great birthday. Blake and I made breakfast burritos for breakfast. They were so good. Savannah and I had made marshmallow brownies the day before for a treat for her class, so I took them into the school around 10:00. Then for lunch I checked her out of school and we went to Sonic. She enjoyed a big thing of Popcorn Chicken, french fries and a butterfinger blast! I loved just sitting there in the car talking to her. She is so amazing and totally excited to be 10. Then I took her back to school and when she got home her and Blake got to go on a hike into the mountains behind our house. Savannah really enjoyed being able to spend some one on one time with each of us. Here are a few pictures of that night.



For dinner we had Wikiki Meatballs (which Savannah wants to learn how to make this year) and Blake made a fabulous dutch oven cake. Since it was still hot, we could not put the candles inside it. So I just held one for her.
For dinner we had Wikiki Meatballs (which Savannah wants to learn how to make this year) and Blake made a fabulous dutch oven cake. Since it was still hot, we could not put the candles inside it. So I just held one for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Savannah!!! Glad you had Great Day!
Aunt Ginger
Post a Comment