Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Spooks

Halloween was very good to us. The kids all had a blast getting all dressed up. Blake took all the kids trick or treating, even Sedona which I did not expect, but was thankful that he totally assumed that he would be taking her. It was great to be able to get donuts cooking without a screaming child. Enjoy the pictures of all the kids.



We picked this costume up last year and Savannah was so excited to be a ghost. We went and bought the wig and face paint the other day. Savannah was thrilled to have a complete ghost.


Sierra's comment when we first started talking about what everyone was going to be for halloween was, "I am not going to be the witch. I want to be something cute this year. I have been a witch the last 3 years. And it is not fair that Savannah gets to always be something cute." So she got to be a very cute princess.


Saige was thrilled to be able to be the witch this year. She loves the whole idea of the hat, but could not get it to stay on very well.


Summit's excitement of being a dinosaur was awesome to watch. The only thing he wished he could have was a witch hat to go with it.


Sedona pretty much thought we were all crazy, but she was the cutest bee I have seen in the last year.

No comments: