Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Member of the Family

So after six years of having our old van we obviously had to get a knew one (see previous post). So we went looking last weekend (while we were down in Mesa for a swim meet for the three oldest girls, and this is what we found.

A Silver 2003 Honda Odyssey.


It has leather interior, heated front seats and power sliding doors. Other than that it is very much like our old one. The kids really like it.





We did try it out on our drive down to Blake's parents house for Thanksgiving. Everything seemed to work out well. So this is our newest member or our family.

4 comments:

Jared said...

that is the same van that gary and fanessa just bought. so far they are loving it.

Tyson and DeeAnna said...

Congrats on the new van!

Heather said...

I am glad to know that someone else has the same van and likes it. How many kids does Gary have? I thought they just had the one. So far we are enjoying the van. Thanks!!!!

Jared said...

they only have the one (Ender) but fanessa is pregnant and due just a few days before Carrie.

I think they went for the van because it has the automatic sliding doors. :)

we went for a ride in it and it was nice. I think you guys will be happy with yours as well.