The kids had so much fun helping cut out the donuts.
We invited a whole slew of people, mostly from the ward, but also some people that Blake has worked with were able to come. We had anywhere between 5 and 60 people in our house at any given time last night. It was awesome!!!!! We only had a handful of people not able to make it. And we only had 4 donuts and 10 holes left by the end. We had so much fun cooking, talking and watching "Alvin & the Chipmunks" (I know what a totally spooky movie). It was such a blast and we cannot wait to do it again next year.
3 comments:
I miss your Donuts on Halloween.
Thanks Dee! We miss having all the family over.
What a blast!! Your kids look so cute. I miss the donuts too!
Love you!
Trish
Post a Comment