Savannah enjoyed getting all messy. I love the look on her face in this picture.
Sierra was the reason we got pumpkins. I loved carving pumpkins as a kid, but as a mother I hate the mess. But since Sierra asked if we were going to carve them this year we decided that we better do it. They are only children once, right? She looks like she is having fun, doesn't she? She actually sorted through all the guts to pull out the seeds, so I could roast them. Thanks Sierra!!!!
Saige pretty much hated the whole messy ordeal. She loves the finished product though, so I guess it was worth it.
Summit did not like the slime!!! But he wanted to do what his sisters were doing so he had to join in. In the end, he thought it was fun.
Sedona just crawled around and tried to figure out what was going on. But I had to include a picture of her, right?
1 comment:
I can't believe how big your girls, and guy, are getting.
oh and the pumpkins look great.
Post a Comment