Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Walnut Canyon

While Tyson and Dee were here we made a trip to Walnut Canyon. It is just outside of Flagstaff. It has a bunch of indian ruins. So that was really cool. Unfortunatly I did not pull my camera out to get pictures of that. I was more concerned about my little ones falling over the edge. Funny how life changes. Back then when the indians were living on those cliffs, I wonder how many people went tumbling down. Probably not many. I am sure they were totally accustomed to living there. Now hundreds of years later, I don't live on the side of a cliff so I am totally nervous about my kid (or Tyson's) falling.


1 comment:

Trish said...

You are a blogging maniac! I love all the new posts! So fun to see what you guys are up to!
Love you all!