Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Testing out the hoop

As some of you know, it gets very windy here in the springtime, so when we set the basketball standard up we had to make sure it was not going to go anywhere. That is why it is tied down. The kids had a blast!!! I only have a picture of Savannah and Summit, because they were the only two home. Savannah happened to be home from school that day because she had totally stressed herself out and caused about 20 chancre sores to appear in her mouth (stomatitis). Why was she so stressed you might ask. Well, I had assumed that she had been paying close enough attention on how to walk home from school. Apparently I was wrong!!! I had started my walk to pick her up and she had started her walk home anticipating meeting me. But she walked a different way than I did, so we never met. I totally panicked, as I am sure she did. I called Tyson (who was still visiting) and he jumped in the car and found her. So that is why she was home to take this picture.




The kids are really loving being able to go outside and play ball. Blake loves it too!!!!
By the way, that is our house in the background. As you can see in these pictures they were finally putting a garage door onto our house. For those of you who may not know, we were living in the house next door for a while while they finished our house.

No comments: