Saturday marked Savannah's Ballroom performance. She did a really great job!!! And she did not seem all that nervous!
A picture before we left the house for her first performance!
And because big sister is getting her photo taken, little sister must as well.
And little brother, with his name sign that I had to convince him not to bring to the performance. He was so sure he needed to bring it so people would know his name.
The best cheerers in the world just waiting for the best dancer to get on stage.
And here she is!
3 comments:
isn't she afraid of cooties? guess if she is shaving her legs cooties might be a think of the past. she is getting too old.
Does she do Dance Matrix? How cute. I would have loved to watch. We opted to not have Raegan do the recital. Mean I know. Love the fence too.
I just caught up with your last two posts... you guys are busy!! Love the piano recital and the dance recital and everything in between!!!! have an awesome week, I can't wait to read next week's installment!
christa Johnson
Post a Comment