So, since I have not posted in a really long time and instead of doing a seriously long post to catch you all up, I am going to just do this week. Well, I am going to add a day into our week cause it was a big deal. So I will start with last Saturday the 9th.
Saige took a big step in returning back to our Father in Heaven and was baptized. We had a lot of family that were able to make it in person, and a lot more that where there in love (and we missed them all).



Of course, there was a "freak" snow storm that day. Just so we could be different!!!
Saige
Blake & Saige
Saige after the Baptism & Confirmation. Which by the way, the program when amazing! We had a "How well do you know Saige" questionnaire and I think everyone really enjoyed that. Thanks to all who came and also participated! We did not get pictures of everyone, but we got a few.

Sean & Becky

Grandma & Grandpa Larson

Our Crew

Kjell & Marni, Phoebe, Sabra, Tabitha & Lottie

Jed & Alyson, Brooke, Tyler, Linzy, Luke & Kadee

Grandma G, Rebecca, Amy, Sarah & Whitney (this is a picture of my mom with all her daughters, very cool)
Okay, besides that awesome event.....
Savannah & Sierra have been doing track and have really been enjoying it. This was the meet that they participated in on Thursday.
Sierra ran the 800m and the mile and Savannah ran the mile. They both improved their times in the mile by quite a bit. Savannah dropped a minute and ran the mile in 7 minutes 29 seconds and Sierra dropped 30 seconds and ran the mile in 7 minutes 19 seconds. I didn't get Sierra's time in the 800m cause I was too busy taking pictures.
So with that our week of events is done. See you all (okay, I will be serious, I will see you Jared) next Sunday night.
PS How was that for a short post? Maybe I am no good at the short posts either?!?!?!
6 comments:
I am sooo glad you are doing this... now we can all see what you guys are up to!!!
Love the baptism pictures and snow!! Wow!! and those are some fast girls you have!!!!!
Keep it up, cuz we are ALWAYS watching!!!!! Scary, huh?!! he he he
Love, Morgan and Christa Johnson
Awesome post, way better then my updates. (maybe that's why no one reads my blog) Great Pics and a fantastic couple of stories. Can't wait till next week.
I would say your kids are like Speedy Gonzales but since they are girls I'll say Speedy Consuela. I think my best time for a mile was like a week and a half. :)
Aww Thanks for this, it makes me feel better about missing it. I am so excited to read everyone's posts!Love it, they always make the world seem smaller.
Thanks for letting me know you are reading my blog, it makes me feel more sense of purpose for it. You guys are awesome (even the ones that did not comment)!!!!
Glad the Baptism was wonderful. Mom had fun showing us all the snow pictures. Crazy. Steven and I were in Tucson, and we had some major rain, and cool weather...which I love this time of year, cause I know it is about to change! I liked Saiges white dress. It seems funny to not have to worry about that any more. With the boys, there's nothing so cutsie, to wear. Nice white shirt and tie. No hair to even worry about. Gotta love the boys, no fuss. Bracken's all about the food though, so I'm sure we'll have to plan something.
I resent your Jared comment. I read the blogs too, even if I slack on updating my own. To be honest I would do it MUCH more often if it didn't take 5 minutes to upload EACH photo.
Post a Comment