So they got the plumbing, electrical, insulation in. We are very excited about them putting insulation in some of the inside walls. They also put in...
the stairs to our cellar.
Here is how they adjusted our floor joists to accommodate for those stairs. It looks like they just cut that one joist out and added joists around the hole. We did see the inspector on his way out to the house when we were leaving. We would have stuck around to hear what he had to say, but like I mentioned above we had a meet to get to.
2 comments:
sorry we didn't get to hook up with your family this week end. I have daycamp coming up in which I am suppose to take the boys 4-wheelin' in the jeep, so Steven figured I needed a trial run...oh ya...probably about 21 trial runs. Anyway, thanks for the books. House is looking great! Ginger
well it looks like they solved the cellar access problem, and that the rest of the house is coming along nicely.
can't wait to see it when it's all finished.
Post a Comment