Sierra's events and times were as follows:
50 Backstroke: 42.35 (dropped .10 of a second)
50 Butterfly: 45.05 (this one she added 2 seconds, not sure why)
200 Freestyle Relay: (she swam a 50) and I was a slacker in writing down the time, so when I find out I will let you all know.
Savannah's event and times were as follows:
50 Butterfly: 40.71 (dropped 2.77 seconds)
50 Freestyle: 38.67 (dropped 1.01 seconds)
100 Butterfly: 1:36.18 (dropped 3.72 seconds)
200 Freestyle Relay: (again I did not get the time, so I will update it later)
There was a great deal of encouragement from all the family fans we had there. Grandma & Grandpa Larson were able to come on Friday. Thanks guys we really appreciated you coming by. The girls really worked very hard.
In the off times while we were waiting for events to come we played frisbee and ran around. One other great part was that Summit remembered to tell me when he needed to go potty. Hooray!!! We are getting somewhere on the potty training thing. It was a lot of fun!!!
So since the girls did not qualify for State times this is our last swimming event for a while. We are taking some time off until we move, then we will see what sporting events are available in Snowflake.
2 comments:
green grass and palm trees! we are stuck in -11C temps.
oh and congrats one the fast swimming times Savannah and Sierra.
I am so proud of your girls!
Post a Comment