Monday, October 4, 2010

Let the Projects Begin!

Except I have to say, Savannah pretty much did this one by herself. I helped her come up with the idea and the process, but she did the whole experiment. She wanted to know what would take permanent marker off a penny the best. So..

She colored 10 pennies with permanent marker...


Put a tablespoon of each liquid in a cup and put a penny in each one...

Then we put it up high and let it sit for 24 hours.

Here is the poster with the results. By the way a special SUPER THANKS to Marcie, who let me use her Cricut for this as I am the only living person on this earth without one of my own (HAHAHA).

I think it turned out so great!!!!

7 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

OH YES SUPER CUTE!! AND CLEAVER!! Good job Savannah!!

Johnson Family said...

what a great experiment! I am now wondering which solution did the best? hummmmmmmm
the presentation board looks great!
Christa

Bartons said...

Good job Savannah. I don't own a Cricut and we know that I have everything.

Tyson and DeeAnna said...

I have a cricut and I love it! I have software for it that makes it so that I can hook it up to my computer and use any font my computer has. So I don't have to spend lots on cartridges It rocks!
Miss Savannah is pretty much one of the coolest smart chicks I know! Can't wait to follow all of the kids projects on here!

Jared said...

you're all are a step ahead of me, I don't know what a cricut is.

great job Savannah.

Cameron and Sarah said...

Way cool! Way to so Savannah!

Heather said...

The solution that worked the best was the water with hand soap. It was a fun project to do. --Savannah