Thursday, May 20, 2010

SHWEET!!!!

Okay, so for those of you who know me (which quite honestly I have no idea why you would be reading my blog if you didn't) you know that I am NOT a shopper. It may have to do with not having money, or it may have to do with the fact that I am not big into fashion and HATE (well maybe loathe) the thinking of having to stay "in style." But for the last 8 months I have been working hard to reach a goal I have wanted for a LOOOOOONNNGGGGGGGGGG time. And I did it!!!! In doing so it has required new clothes. So my amazing husband helped me celebrate BIG by going and getting new clothes.
Here is what I brought home.


This is something I have wanted for such a long and I really appreciate Blake being so willing to take me shopping. I am not sure it this has changed my willingness to shop, but at least for the day I loved it!

3 comments:

Trish said...

Awesome!! Cute stuff!! I am so glad you have reached your goal; you deserve it!!

Johnson Family said...

what goal did you reach? you look awesome!! tell me how I can look that good!!!

Heather said...

Christa**** I hit my goal weight and I am so excited about that. For me it was Chia Seeds, walking, Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, pilates, not eating after 8PM, drinking lots of water, and cutting out so many sweets.